Wednesday 23 February 2011

Evaluation

2. How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

We had to make a digipak and a poster that was the similar to the music video, when making my digipak and my poster I used photoshop as I had previously used this in the past, we were all given a template which we could use to design our digipak. For my font I used a fun girly font to match with the theme of the music video I used the same font on my digipak as on my poster to show that they were the same person and the theme that I was trying to get across was the same. The image I used was taken from when we filmed the image this shows the fun and theme of our music video, to make the image more fun I cartooned it so it looked different I also carried on using a crown to show Lucy Star's personality. I think that my music video and my digipak and poster work together and appeal to the same target audience, I think the target audience was girls aged 14-25.

No comments:

Post a Comment